EQUINE CRANIOSACRAL SESSIONS (AROMATHERAPY, ACUPRESSURE AND MASSAGE AS NEEDED) include:
- A full history taken at the initial session
- Assessment of biomechanics and posture of the horse
- Full body assessment of your horse's craniosacral system followed by the treatment of the found restrictions
- You will receive a full report in writing including pre- and post session photos
- You will also receive documents to further explain what I do and how it impacts your horse's well-being
- I will give recommendation for exercises and body work you can and should offer safely to your horse in between sessions
- The obvious issue may not always be the cause. Following he fascial restrictions may guide me somewhere else to relief the issue.
I will neither diagnose nor replace vet care.
Working with your horse is very special to me.
Here are some requests and tips to make the best of a session:
- The time spend with the horse is sacred. Please keep distractions at a minimum.
- As much as I love to catch up with the owner of the horse, once I start connecting with your horse, I need to be able to listen to your horse's feedback.
- If possible I prefer a round pen or the stall for the session. This way the horse can move if necessary.
- Provide a non-slip surface if stall or round pen are not available.
- You do not need to be available to hold the horse. Only in rare occasions will I ask for your support.
- Please be available to hand-walk your horse after the session for about 20 minutes. This will really help integrate the changes of the session.
- After working on your horse's TMJ, I will most likely ask for forage to be available for your horse.
I understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone’s life. Sudden illnesses of self or close family members, forgotten business meetings, flight delays, car problems, fresh powder, snow storms, or acute injuries to a horse are just a few reasons why one might consider canceling an appointment. In my desire to be effective and fair to all of my clients and out of consideration for my time and travel, I have adopted the following policies:
- 24 hour advance notice is required when canceling an appointment. This allows the opportunity for someone else to schedule an appointment.
If you are unable to give 24 hours advance notice you will be charged the full amount of the session.
Even though I will come to your ranch, barn to treat your horse, the following policies still apply:
Anyone who either forgets or consciously chooses to forgo their appointment for whatever reason will be considered a “no-show”. They will be charged for their “missed” appointment and future service will be denied until payment is made.
Appointment times have been arranged specifically for you. If you arrive late your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Depending upon how late you arrive, I will then determine if there is enough time remaining to start a treatment. Regardless of the length of the treatment actually given, you will be responsible for the “full” session.
Please have your horse ready on time.
If you are ready to schedule an Equine Craniosacral Bodywork appointment for your horse(s),
please contact me via email at email@example.com, phone (text or call) at 775.400.0058 or fill out the form below.
I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO BEING OF SERVICE TO YOU AND YOUR HORSE.